Friday, February 10, 2006

Ode to Mother

Today morning I read the sad news,
Letter from my son, who went in recluse.

I am now guilty of what I did to you,
twenty five years is too long a due.

Now I look at myself with shame,
Was I so rude, was I insane.

So cheap was my love for skin,
I overlooked your true beauty within.

Many a times I have told, "I love you",
All to her, none to you.

Why did you have a heart of gold,
worse still your true beauty untold.

Mother, I cant imagine the pain I have caused,
In your sweet smile, your miseries were lost.

How many days you must have cried?
Still praying for me, my wife and child.

My wife is also a mother now,
She played here path with true faith and love.

Her son has disgraced her the same ways,
repeating my old dirty days.

Mother, I am coming home today.
To cry for you and mend my ways.

Thank You God, atleast now I knew,
MOTHER THE BEST THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME IS YOU.

not the end.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Shreyas said...

Good one da...very meaningful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home