Thursday, February 23, 2006

Am I the body?

Every born kid is a little beauty,
If it is a girl people call her sweety,
as we grow our features change a lot,
afterall we are living and not a robot!

Till I was 12 I was very thin,
I was tall, friendly and can sing,
things were different after my teen,
When I came out, I was no longer lean!

Somewhere in the middle, facial hairs grew,
there were changes, experiences were new,
I was conscious about my actions and sound,
I was sensitive to the world around.

In college another transition began,
This time I changed from boy to man,
just when I thought changes were over almost,
Another trouble, my hair was getting lost!

The transition is a lifelong process,
More to come are white hairs and weekness,
"How different will I be tomorrow?",
The thought takes me to deep sorrow.

But should I be worried about my body,
Surely not, for I am a man, but not even if I was a lady.
for more important than what beauty I got,
IS what good I did with it, to honour GOD.

The body is like the name we give,
to recognise ourselves from another when we live,
It is not our own, but belongs to the earth,
Identify yourself with your soul, which has many births.


the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home