Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Love

I glanced her through my window sill,
Everytime I saw her, my heart would fill,
Completing her picture time inbetween,
She was tall and very lean.

I was captivated with what I saw,
My eyes were fixed with an open jaw,
Observing all the things she did,
Re-living the joy of a five year old kid.

What lovely voice,
What elegant poise,
She had everything nice,
She was also equally wise.

She was perfect in many ways,
The best girl I would find in any case,
Dreamt of marrying her and living happily forever,
Wait a minute! Who is that beauty behind her!

Our age finds pleasure in mindless attractions,
Don't pay heed to such infactuations,
For you will know when you find your true love,
I haven't till now, so dont ask me how!

the end.

7 Comments:

At 9:36 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vijay said...

super subro... very rythmic.. sollavay illa...
BTW, Indha advice yaaarukku?

 
At 9:38 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vijay said...

What lovely voice,
What elegant poise,
She had everything nice,
She was also equally wise.


loved these lines especially!!!

 
At 11:42 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That poem was a slice of crap,
Almost as bad as ghetto rap,
The author thinks he's done something swell,
Read it again but beware of the smell.

 
At 10:58 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Subro said...

@vijay: Thank you for your comments. Intha advise elarukkum thaan, enayum serthu.

@blog critic: nice rap man. Keep up the good work.

 
At 2:46 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yamma yamma yamma...
Arputhama irukku.

Kavignar vijay kaadhal vanthavudan kavithai ezhutha aarambichaar. Neenga eppadi.

 
At 8:07 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Subro said...

@shan: Ofcourse there were times when I was falling for love. Aanaal that was infactuation. I will write another poem if I find true love ;)

 
At 8:55 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vijay said...

mm.. And you never told us abt ur
infactuations mm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home