Monday, March 20, 2006

Pandemic dispute in discrete mountain tops!

I have known this mountain for a very long time, from the time I was born. It was very densily populated, and the population was obviously happy with the state of affairs. They were simple people, physically too, who had no materialistic property other than a well.

I was its unanimously selected head. I had to be. I was very passionate about it, and this mountaintop grew on me (literally!).

But over the last 5 years there has been some sort of disputes going on. I don't know what. As a result the population is getting scarce. There were 3 partitions eminent from then: the right, the left and the bottom. The bottom looks like a peaceful dense group - atleast at present. But there is constant war between the right and the left. As the result there is growing scarcity of population, and the partition between them has become from a "Kodu", to a "Rodu" - as a common tamil expression.

This conflict has led to a new region which is disowned by all 3 regional population. It has literally no population, still none wants to take over. Its called "No-mire land", and it is fast infringing, and might soon form the major share of the mountain top. As the leader, I tried many ways to resolve the conflict, offered medicines to carm their nerves, and applied gel to arouse patriotic feeling in them. It seems to work to an extent, but I have a feeling that in a decade or more, it might win over.

Afterall this dispute is common, and many leaders like me don't know what actions to take. Our MBA's, PhD's are all put to test. Peace leaders, like Gandhi himself suffered. It is a bane of a male leader, but some people will experience this attack after 5 decades, at which stage the "No-mire land" is actually admired and accepted.

Certainly the growth of the No-mire land and the transformation of the well, I mentioned earlier, into a pond now has its own disadvantages, with the leader bearing its brunt. In my case I am a 20 odd leader. The external affairs get badly affected, and other leaders of opposite sex might have yet another reason to reject me. Since it is the mountaintop, it becomes the cynosure - the intensity inversely proportional to the age factor.

Though this population is highly revolting, I request it to hold position for atleast 10 years, save its land and population from extinction - for the sake of its leader's marriage and posterity, more than anything else.

the end.
P.S. this post is inspired by my visit to barber shop yesterday, who brought forward my bitter reality.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Unknown said...

Easily the best post I have read about hair loss problem...kudos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home