Friday, April 21, 2006

Reflex is great

I was sleeping yesterday night, and sometime around midnight I changed positions. My fingers touched something when it reached my neck and instantly my brain visualised it to be a cockroach and bang, I was doing Karate in sleep. This made me write a post on this Reflex which is simply great. No matter how dull you are, the communication between your brain and sense is automatic.

Afterall this is what protects the kids when they touch something hot, or when something pokes them. The physics of human body cannot be fully understood, any day, but the experience yesterday was overwhelming for me to say, Reflex is great.


the end.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me, I learnt it the hard way. One night, a mosquito sat near my mouth, and I took it on a free tour of my digestive system!

 
At 11:47 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Subro said...

@VK: err... that contradicts my post or can I say "no reflex is bad"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home